Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mushrooms Day

This day was really something special for me. Picking mushrooms !! In one go I got to see so many different kinds of mushrooms. It was incredible and excited.

I had so much fun of having a busket and a knife from popo. I was able to run around myself and pick up some mushrooms. I fell down so many times and all mushrooms from my busket also fell off and I stepped on them also. They became ugly and broken mushrooms.





We only picked up this kind of mushroom because only this can be eaten and its not poison kind.


Popo didn't want to give me the busket with full of mushrooms because she scared I fell down agian and ruining all the mushrooms !
We had a very nice lunch there. Popo cooked the fresh mushroom that we picked.


The pine forest is full of mushrooms !!!!






No comments: