Thursday, May 22, 2008

My First Birthday Party

My parents had make a party for me to celebrate I was turning 1 year old ! I had a small but fun party because everyone seemed enjoy their food and paid less attention to me which means I was abit "not-so-behaved" and for your information I started to walk by myself already. You can imagine a new walker had alot of things to explorer!!

Its uncle Mahmoud and Aunty Hanan

Yeah !! Happy Birthday Adam !! Wish there are many more birthdays to come !!
Look at my lion king cake.
With mum, dad, popo, judy and thomas
With uncle Ahmad, Aunty Neda, Yasmine and Mahmoud

With Arm
Jasmine and Mahmoud
See..I can prove that everyone really paid attention to the food rather than me..which was great
Amani ~! Who was just about few months old !! I just recently attended her 2nd Birthday.
All of us again but can you see the red balloon? Thats me just in case you are wondering where was I.

No comments: