Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My First International Trip - 1st Stop Malaysia

My parents couldn't wait to bring me back to their home countries. Malaysia and Egypt.


At my age of about 2 months old I already flied almost the half of the earth, from Sydney to Malaysia, and from Malaysia to Egypt. My grandma said my mum was so brave to do that. But mum said I was a very good baby especially during the flight. I was asleep all the way back to Malaysia. Though I woke up I didn't make any noise at all. Mum and Dad were so delightful and really enjoyed the flight.



I first time met my gong gong ( grandpa ) at the KLIA. He was so happy to see me and couldn't take his eyes off from me. When we reached outside the airport, mum straightaway to take off all my clothes but just left me with a singlet and nappy. I thought my mum wanted to show me in naked to the public. But instantly I could tell why because it was STEAMY HOT !!!!

We went to visit my grand uncle from my grandma's family. I was putting into this so called "bed" for nap that I never tried before. I seemed to enjoy it so much coz it can bounce !!!!


Here introducing my tai poh ( Great Grandma ). Poor Tai Poh couldn't hold me too much coz she reckon I was too heavy.


Here is my Gong Gong ( Grandpa ). I enjoyed the trip at this place called Penang coz I slept all the way..surely enjoyed.



Here are my mum's high school friends. Ah B jie jie, Winnie jie jie, Ah Sam gor gor. They didn't allow me to call them aunty but just jie jie...wonder why?

I thought we had to fly another 10 hours to reach Egypt and got to ride horse to the Pyramid?? But I am at Pyramid now !! How come?? Ohhh mum told me that this called Pyramid Shopping Mall that located at Malaysia. The building design looks alike as the Pyramid at my daddy's country.


The best time for me is to rest and play in the hotel room. Its cold and comfy there.



We were at Genting. Mum was hungry and I was still sleeping. But mum couldn't wait and woke me up from my sweet dream and took me to KFC. I still got the sleepy look !!!


Here are my mum's college friends Sharon Jie Jie and Min Hui Jie Jie. They both are cheeky one but I love them. Mum told me that I got to becareful of Sharon Jie jie because she loves to bring kids especially boys to see gold fish ler !!! But I love gold fish !! Whats wrong with that?

No comments: