Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Second Time @ Egypt

We spent nearly 1.5 month in Egypt and we were to happy that Min Hui jie jie and Seng Beng gor gor came to join us and we travelled together.

We went to Sharm EL Shiek which took about 6 hours drive from Cairo. What a long and crazy journey. Mum was just worried for the whole journey. She gave up her sleep to pay attention to daddy's driving. The whole journey was quite SCARY and DANGEROUS. But thank god we were safe.

I had puke few times due to the way daddy's drove and this made mum even worried. She was pretty tense the whole time and meanwhile she got to think of something to settle me when I started to cry and demand. Min jui jie jie and mama tried to settle me by using some sort of "Dinasours" on the grounds to interest me. Yeap they got me. I believed them.




Min Hui Jie Jie tried to blow on the new year eve 2008

Finally we were on our way home..heading to Sydney. See there is a spot on my face? Guess whats that? It was a scratch from my mum's sharp finger nail. The skin came off and it was alot of blood. This was happened at Bali airport. I was trying to take a cd from a shop and ran away. Mum caught me and put it back and of course I cried. Mum was very mad and she just tried to turn around and take my hand but my face was too near to her and she got me. The scare has fading away but still can see it on my face.

The little cruise was very nice !!!



At Sharm El Sheik, outside the apartment

First time jumped on the donkey.


Can't see me? There ... infront of my daddy. Too small to figure out
Here u go !! Love the horse !!! Mum was so scared of riding the horse. She wasn't settle at all for the first 15minutes when heading to pyramid. She screamed and begging daddy to let her to come down, she wanted to walk instead but no one let her to come down. She almost cried !! haha chicken mama !!!



No comments: