Sunday, June 8, 2008

Part 1 on the 7th Jun 2008

My parents decided to celebrate my 3rd Birthday party tonight. A party will be held at home and food will be made and ready by my mum. She was kinda tired and sick but she still went ahead to get things done.


Today there were so many things happened that really made me feeling so great. In the morning, again, its the swimming class. This time I was much better because I didn't cry at all and the 3 of us in the class never cried for this time. I guess we all start to love the class.
Mum and Dad were so happy with my behaviour today and I have slightly improved my swimming skills.


Due to my pretty good behaviour today being not to cry at all and enjoyed the swim, my parents were so excited that wanted to buy something to reward me as well as for my birthday present.









No comments: