Saturday, July 5, 2008

My School Concert 4-07-2008

At my school we had a 15minutes concert to be presented to our parents however my parents totally forgot about this event because the notice was sent out to parents nearly 2 months ago. Of course how can they remember this?

But thanks to Fatma ( supervisor ) has informed my dad like 1.5 hour before the concert start when he came to pick me.

But then we were still late to the concert. When we arrived my mates have started to perform and I was grabbed by a teached and pushed me to join the group straightaway without I really know whats going on?????????? Why all my friends are singing?????????? Why so many people??????????? Why so noisy???? What I did for the start was that confused, nervous and I put my fingers to block my ears. Then slowly I realised yeah we are performing !! When I got into that mood, the concert was about to end. :( How POTONG STIM !!!!!

But I had fun thought with my friends. Sorry my parents didn't really take a good photo of my perform because u know we were late, all nice spots were taken by other parents. But I know my parents have tried their best to take some good shoot. Errrr....almost good shot !!

Let me tell you why we were late. Despite that we forgot the event and didn't even prepare some finger food that we should take to the concert, dad was trying to prepare dinner for us. But he took quite long time to get food on the table and he messed the kitche. Mum was abit upset because she was pretty hungry and she didn't want to be late to the concert but dad still trying to get food ready. At 6.05pm the food is finally ALMOST ready and we started to eat. But imagine the concert started at 6 30pm ok??

We left home at 6 35pm with all the mess left behind on the dinner table and kitchen. Hahaha what a rush.







No comments: