Sunday, October 5, 2008

My new clothes for Eid ( Hari Raya )

Every year my parents have to buy new clothes for Eid ( hari raya ). Based on my dad's culture it is a MUST to buy new clothes for the kids and based on my mum's culture normally yes parents WILL buy new clothes for kids for new year. So both parents also have the similar culture though they both came from very different background.
This year I got more new clothes becaues my gong gong (grandpa) was here. When my parents took him to shopping he wasn't hesitated at all and grabbed me many T shirt that my parents got to stop him. Gong gong got me my fav which are the spinderman t shirt, the ninja t shirt, the wiggle t shirt and a normal t shirt.
My dad also got me a set of Superman summer pajamas and mum got me the cute monkeys pajamas. I love all those characters clothes especially the superman because it was my most latest favourate.










No comments: