Thursday, October 30, 2008

Love da beach !

I had another great day out with them. This time was nicer because I love the beach. I used to scare the beach when I was younger but this time even mum was shock to see me ran into the sea water. I was like a totally free eagle there.


Then we had a bit of bushwalk. Inside the bush we still could hear the big waves. The sound of the waves really make us so relax and enjoy it.


Oh by the way after we had lunch somewhere at a park...mum made me some nice fish and stir fried vegetables from home, I made a big poo in the bush. Mum scared to take me to public toilet as she scare I touch anything inside the toilet or the toilet bowl may dirty for me to sit on. Therefore she decided to let me poo in the bush. Mum said the poo like an adult's poo.

























































































































1 comment:

shirley said...

luv to see your blog. your activities really happening.. Adam really a lucky fella.. :D