Saturday, November 15, 2008

Daddy's birthday on 13/11/08

Normally we don't celebrate birthday by eating out but this year mum suggested to have japanese dinner in the city reason being first she loves japanese food very very very much, and my dad also loves japanese food, last is because mum didn't need to cook...save her energy.

This Japanese restaurant was the first time we tried though mum knew this restuarant for the last 7 years in Sydney because she always go to the korean resturant that next to this Japanese restaurant.

My parents and myself didn't disappointed by the food. I enjoyed my vegetarian fried soba noodles...but mum said she could cook better. It was just way too ordinary.

But their food, those sushi, salad, chilli prawns were looking great and yummi according to them. I wish I would love to eat sushi but I guess not the time yet for me to LOVE sushi at my age now.

It was a pretty smooth night as they found parking in the city pretty easy. And we had a bit of walk around Chinatown. I would say it was a very nice night out in the city.

But guess what Dad has invited grandma, cezary, Thomas my uncle and his gf to come to our place for dinner ... hehehhehehe mum still has to cook !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will let you guys know whats on the table tomorrow. I know mum is so lazy to cook lately but she has to !!





























3 comments:

shirley said...

hey so much for 2+1 !

shirley said...

btw, happy belated birthday to your darling from jon's family

QQAlice said...

u mean the food was so much for us?? not really worr....there were not main dishes also...
and thanks for the wishes for sam..will pass it on to him