Friday, March 6, 2009

Gold Coast 8 - 12/02/2009












The idea of going away for a short holiday within Australia was a sudden idea from my mum. A friend of my dad been talking about going somewhere during the Xmas holiday together. They just thought planning to go somewhere within Sydney. But then one day my mum saw a commercial from tv that Virgin Blue is on sale and ticket to Gold Coast is only $39 per person.

My mum thought its so cheap so she started to call my poh poh and other friends. Everyone agreed to go and that was it mum bought the air ticket from the internet the next day. Then she started to browse for accomodation and car rental and any good deal for theme park passes. She got all these done by herself and guess what, as usual, she got everything in good deal. Everyone was happy and satisfied with the holiday!

I would say Gold Coast is really really a nice place to visit! Here are some of the photos to share and I bet most of you saw those photos already.

No comments: