Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dinner in 20minutes

Everyday when my mum came to pick my up at Kindy College I sure ask her exactly the same questions which are:

1) Where are we going?
Mum answered " go home of course"

2) What are we going to eat?
Mum answered "xxxx" - depends what is she going to cook.

And I always get hungry at this time and hardly have the patience to wait for dinner to be served. Sometimes mum takes longer time to have dinner ready depends on what is she cooking but most of the time she is quick even she cooks from scratch.

Like this dinner we both were exceptional hungry. Most of the time I will cry for dinner coz couldn't wait any longer. But this time I guess mum was pretty hungry too and she got this power to have the dinner ready in 20 minutes. From the time we arrived home until the hot food served on table..it took only 20minutes. We had a very nice grilled salon fillet with my fav sweet n sour sauce with it plus a plate of vegetable is a must !

No comments: