Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mum shops again !

Lately everywhere is on sale for winter clothes as winter is just around the corner..actually winter has arrived early this year. So mum found that most of my jacket and jumpers are pretty small size already so she needed to get me some new stocks.

Those old winter clothes that I am still wearing were actually bought at least more than a year ago. Mum's shopping style for me is always buy bigger size so that I could wear longer time at least 2 years. Some clothes I am still wearing since mum bought for me 3 years ago.

As sales is everywhere mum didn't even mind to buy even larger size if the jacket or pants are very nice and in a bargain price as she can keep them until I am big enough to wear. So far I have 5 winter jackets, 1 jumper, 2 jeans, 2 shoes and some summer clothes that haven't been worn yet because there are still too big for me.

This jacket on the picture was just bought on Sunday. It was 50% off !! Dad always wanted to get me a leather jacket but mum's found pretty hard to get a nice and decent leather jacket until lately she saw one but its way too expensive. She thought to leave it and wait for this jacket to put on sale but she knew it has to wait pretty long time because that jacket is a new stock.

So on Sunday when dad found the leather jacket from the photo instantly he likes it and so do I. Mum didn't really like the style but since it is 50% off and it is not bad at all after trying it so mum agreed to buy. Even she disagree to buy dad will still buy it coz dad loves it.

This jacket is 2 sizes bigger than my current size so I sitll cannot actually wear it for this winter. I can but it won't look nice as this jacket is meant to wear fit not loose. I will wait until end of the year to wear it when I am at Egypt.

No comments: