Saturday, June 20, 2009

Emmy The Owl

Kindy College came out the idea of "Literary Program" for the older kids who are going to school next year. The idea is with Emmy the Owl. The owl was named by us the kids as Emmy. And every kid has the turn to take Emmy home for a night or so, then what the parents have to do is to write down the story/activities of the kid has involved together with Emmy.

The carers in Kindy College will tell the story to the kids and will asked what kid who took Emmy home to see if the kid remembers what he or she did with Emmy and also is encouring he or she to speak.

I took Emmy home on a Friday night which means that I spent 3 nights with Emmy. We had so much fun together and I even dressed Emmy with a beany before we took her out for lunch

Also Emmy loved the noodles that I shared with her and she loved to sleep with me.
















No comments: