Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Karate

Mum has been thinking to let me to join a karate class long time ago but he did not find any good one around our area until one of her friend mentioned that her son won the campionship of karate. So mum started asking question about the class and the trainer. The next thing was mum straight took me to the class to have a look.
First visit I wasn't really interested in joining them for a try out but I interested more into when the students start kicking and punching each other. I was asked to go out there to try to kick and punch. I gave it a go and I received comment that I am pretty good for the first timer.
Mum decided to let me join the class and I was supposed to start 2 days later but by then I was not ready and hesitate to join in. So mum thought just let me have a look at the side.
However eventually I joined in when I got my uniform. I was excited but I wasn't able to concentrate on the class and alot of the things I did not understand when the trainer gave command. I was like dreaming and kept looking around and moving my body which really not supposed to me.
Every student there is serious and always stand still whenever the trainer is speaking. Only myself turning here and there and not listening to anyone. The trainer and other parents told my mum that it is normal as their children took nearly 6 months to be settled. And I guess thats selttled my mum abit to think well other childrens are the same as me.
Now has been nearly 3 month since i started, I am more confident and more settle and concentrate during the class. And I know the commands as well. Even mum joined the class on every Friday for parents as Self Defence class and I would just bring my drawing kits or books to entertain myself while the parents are trainning. Its all good. Really fun, interesting and learning heaps of skills. Hopefully one day I would go for the championship. Heee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!











No comments: