Sunday, May 25, 2008

My First Cooking Experience

Mum was pretty annoyed by me most of the time when she is busy getting dinner ready for us. I always asked alot of things, for example, keep asking to watch Ninja, cartoon, and keep asking for lollies, chocolate of Yogurt. Its always the same request. Well these are my favourites.

She tried not to get mad at me and want me to be settled abit so today she came out the idea of letting me to COOK !! She asked me "Adam, do you want to cook?" What do you think of my answer? Of course Yes !! I stopped asking this and that and straightaway grabbed my chair and stood infront of the stove.

I like cooking and I wish I can cook like my mum does in the future. So I guess she should let me to learn how to cook from now. Today I cooked chinese gabbage stir fry with garlic and oyster sauce. One of my fav vegetable also. So satisfied when I had my dinner today.





No comments: