Sunday, May 25, 2008

My First Swim Class

Today I started my first swimming lesson. I was totally terrified. I love the water but I just scare to get in there. I actually love it but hesitated for some reason. I guess every kid will scare to swim for the first time.

My class started at 10am and in my group I have another trainee also who are abit younger than me. My trainer is Patrick.

10 minutes before the class start dad took my to the change room and take off my clothes and I started to cry out lout. The whole centre could hear me and mum was so smart and she just walked away from me and daddy.

Lucky it wasn't only myself crying. Both other trainees in my groups also cried. Really we were terrified. The girl even shaken....not sure it was because cold or scared.

But I think I will love to swim eventually though I really scared. Thank god the lesson was only 30minutes but it seemed forever.

Daddy bought me some lollies after the class to reward me being brave. I loved it and so happy.
And mum made a very nice morning tea with melted cheese sandwich and a hard boiled egg. I was pretty hungry and weak after the terrible moment.





No comments: