Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My First Hair Cut

My hair was too long reason being I never had a proper hair cut since I was born. So my parents decided to take me to a barber shop to have a nice hair cut.


The man who cut my hair was not willing to cut it. Everyone loved my hair. Everytime when dad took me to barber shop no one really willing to cut it but mum insisted to cut it. If the barber man still not action it I think mum will just grab his scissor and cut it by herself. Daddy always want me to have long hair but mum doesn't like it when it gets too long because it gets into my eyes an summe I sweat alot and easily.


The first time I had my hair cut I cried very loud. Dad told mum that I looked sad. When mum first saw me with this new hair her face expression was hard to describe. She looked like she like it because its nice or funny...and she also looked like not so happy because she missed me old look. I was confused if I looked good or not.





No comments: