Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back in Sydney Feb 2006

When we back in Sydney from our first travel I was about 8 months old on the Feb 2006.

Here are some of the photos during the first few months of 2006.



First time experience the beach. Nice !!!
I didn't mean to be rude but my parents wore me this over sized swim pants.
Now, the beach experience isn't that nice when the water hit me. :(
The feeling was....not too bad..as long as no big wave.

We had a nice dinner at Pancakes on the rock. Yummi pancakes.

Introducing my "look alike me" kao fu (Uncle) Thomas. Sorry I like to call him just Thomas. Not Uncle. He is just way too young to be my uncle.

Everyone is amazed of how I react to FOOOOOD !!!!!
Here is Aunty Judy !!!



Daddy took me to spin around the world again with the horse.
A BBQ party at mum's friend's home.






No comments: