Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Third Stop - Malaysia Again CNY 2006

On our way back to Sydney my parents thought to stop over at Malaysia again because of few reasons:


1) It is around Chinese New Year and mum wants me and daddy to experience abit of Malaysian CNY


2) During CNY, daddy and I can meet many family and friends


3) Because popo (grandma) also back to Malaysia during that time


It was such a good news to everyone but my daddy's family. Teta (gradnma) said to my parents in the airport that her feeling was like cutting a piece of her meat.


Many people said that I looked different from last time. More fair and bigger. Well I was fed very well and I was on holiday !! Of course I looked bigger.


This was taken about 7 months old at mum's home

With gong gong and my cousin sasa at great uncle's family home
With popo and all other popos and cousins


With gong gong at great uncle's home


With mum's high school friends - Joo wei jie jie, ah mien jie jie and sai li jie jie.

Great uncle hold me up in the air !! He is an expert. He did this to all his grandchildren
But gong gong couldn't do it. He scared me instead. hehehe


This is Ah Mien jie jie with her husband Simon.


A big group of them. They had a gathering. Mum was so happy to see them all again. I was happy too.
I love those red pocket. There are everywhere !!!

Popo took me spin around the world at IOI mall Puchong



At the Cititel Hotel Reception Hall


This is Sharon Jie Jie

This is Min Hui Jie Jie

No comments: