Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dinner with friends @ Pancakes on the rock

The first day of Eid I got friends came over to my place to have breakfast after we prayed at the Mosque.

Then at night we decided to have dinner together in the city as well. I was so looking forward to it because I got to see my friends again.

We had dinner at pancakes on the rock..with 4 kids of us..it was kinda a mess and my mum was very furious about me...as usual.

Anyhow, I had a great time with my friends. We joke around and laughed together with the silly things that we did together. Even mum was silly too. One of my friend said want to go over the otherside of the harbour. Mum told her she can only swim across. And the girl said no I scare there are sharks there. And mum replied no darling no shark at all, only prawns so dont worry ! We all laughed out loud though I didn't quite understand what did they say.







No comments: