Saturday, October 18, 2008

La Perous

This would be the last outdoor activity with my grandpa and grand uncle before they were heading back to Malaysia. Mum suggested to go to this place called La Perous that is just about 10 to 15min away from home. This was my first time been here and it was a very nice sunny and windy day. I had a great day running everywhere and enjoying the breath from the sea. Lets check out some photos.


My dad made me lied down on this rock. Not bad pose eh?


This area is a dangerous area. look at the big hole behind me. If I fell...thats it.


Look !! Its really dangerous. I was screaming my grandpa to come back when he was trying to climb to sit there to take a nice shot. Phewwww....














Opppsss !! Whoever under 18 please close your eyes !!

See I was really enjoying the sunshine and the breeze from the sea.


I amm...i amm....I am...the SUPERHERO !~

Thank you and please visit again !!!


No comments: