Monday, December 29, 2008

Chritsmas Concert 2008

My childcare centre had a concert to be performed by us to our parents on the 18-12-2008. Mum took me to the centre an hour early just because she wanted to have the front row which she did. And she reckon it was well worthed.
My mum loved the concert because we were not only singing for Xmas songs or childrens song. We sang a short version of RnB song and had a bit of RnB move that impressed all parents. They loved it.
After all the singing and dancing, it was a little graduation ceremony for few children who were graduating and heading to Kindergaden. It was a sad moment because these friends are leaving the childcare and I will miss them so much. Some parents cried too when there were a graduation song played. It was a touched song. THough I am not graduating my mum cried for them as well. She was just touched.
After the grad ceremony, we headed outside for food. Each parent brought some fingers food for the party. There were alot of cakes !!! So many different cakes and so colorful. Most kids were just heading for the colorful cupcakes. My mum made some tuna bruschetta and she was surprised that some kids love it too.
After good we gathered on the floor and screaming for the VIP ... guess who?? SANTA !!! Yeahhh Santa is the VIP of the day. We screamed and screamed he still didn't show up. Sana said that Sana was running late because he lost his bags of presents. Ohh No !!! we all screamed !! How could it happened??? Then suddenly we heard the bell !!! You know..the bell in Santa's hand. But then still had no sign of him??!!
Where was Santa???? We kept calling for him!! Then we were told that Santa's forgot to tie his shoe lace and won't be a minute he will be here! And there he was...we were all cheerss for him!
Everyone had a present and I got a set of colorful racing cars. So happy about it. Then of course I couldn't wait to open it. Mum stayed with me for awhile then she went home and came back to pick me up in the evening.











Renee and Christine

No comments: