Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pinic at the Park

During the Easter long weekend break shopping centres closes on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Its not much things you could do except going to park.

Remember one of my friend name Amani? She got curly hair with big big eyes and looks like a princess? She got a baby sister name now since end of March. So we went to visit the family yesterday. Its been nearly a year that we did not see this family and Amani has grown up so much and she talks now !

The new born baby name Janna. Amanin's mum told my mum that Amani has been very very jealous since her sister was born. She wants all the attention from her parents. Whnever her mum breastfeeding her sister she would ask for things for example she wants to go to toilet, she wants this or that.

Anyway perhaps in 2 weeks time you will see the new Amani and her new sister because shes gonna have her 3rd birthday party on 19th Apr and as usual we are invited. Last year her birthday party was held at MacDonands but this year is different location and we are going to have jumping castle !! wow cant wait !

And tomorrow we are invited to another family's home for BBQ as they just moved recently and the new place has a big backyard with swimming pool. Im so looking forward for tomorrow as I am going to jump into the pool !

Oh well as mentioned earlier since shops are closed so my daddy reckon the streets are quiet too so he decided not to go to work but take us to a park for a little pinic.

So mum quickly made some sandwich and pasta. Bought some pack of chips, biscuits with avocado dip, etc. We went to this park that is near to airport and its a huge park that is good for BBQ and to held any parties or functions.

I took my bicycle there but I forgot to bring my ball because there is a huge area to play ball.
This is my daddy's taxi.



This is the most fav spot for all kids of the park ! Even my dad tried this too !


Mum and Aya !


Me, uncle Ali, Aya, Baby Haidar and daddy






Mum was shock to see my jump off from this height !




This is baby Haidar (Aya's brother). He is a very cute baby ! He smiles all the time and he is a very very friendly baby that is why my mum loves him dearly and hardly get off from him.

No comments: