Saturday, April 11, 2009

Watson Bay

Few Sunday ago my parents decided to take me out for abit of drive. So mum suggested to go to a place called Watson Bay where she has been there many years ago.
It was really nice up there as you can see the blue blue sky.
Also coincidencely I met my old friends there as well. They are Zain and Alysha who were in the same childcare with me when I was baby time. We seperated about 2 years ago as we are grown up and we have to transfer to a bigger centre that for bigger kids. I have been transfered to a different location than them as it depends where our parents choose to be.
Mum was very happy to see Zain and Alysha as both of them we my mum's favourate kids whenI first enrolled to the childcare. I couldn't really recognise them anymore but they do recognise me. Alysha used to be my close buddy as well coz we are about the same age and mum reckon she is a very very pretty arabic girl with very modern fashion sense. Sorry no pic this time but mum did posted a blog of my group photos taken in childcare of each year. You can find Alysha on the group photo of year 2006.
So we spent abit of time playing around again like no stranger to each other. When the time to say good bye Alysha called out "Don't go Adam!" Mum thought how sweet she is..as always !!
It is always nice to meet some old buddies. I would love to see them again.
So after Watson Bay we went to have sushi dinner in the city. We were very hungry and we ate alot of sushi...especially my parents and they love it so much. I love sushi too especially the deep fried prawns one and the raw salmon. When I first time tried the raw salmon one I felt funny feeling in my mouth. And I told my mum " mama, the fish still moving in my mouth" !! Mum laughed out loud and she thought I was just joking. But not really... I really felt like the salmon still alive and moving in my mouth !!







No comments: